- In 2001 and 2003, Eric Sachs ran for the office of Suffolk County Legislator
- Eric Sachs obtained the Democratic and working Families party nominations for Suffolk County Legislature
wn and difference in your case. If your DUI is your second or greater a...
An arrest for a DUI is unfortunately an all to common occurrence and each DUI case is unique. A first time DUI offense is something you may or may not need a lawyer for. What you do need is someone honest who is willing to sit down and difference in your case. If your DUI is your second or...
Phones Answered 24/7
Nassau County (516) , 679-0400
Suffolk County (631) ,921-0617
- New York Criminal Law
- Timeline of NY Criminal Cases
- Criminal Defense General Info
- How Will an Individual Know They Are the Subject of a Criminal Investigation?
- What Are the Sequence of Events Following an Arrest?
- How Long Do Criminal Cases Take to Resolve?
- Do Most Criminal Cases Settle before Trial?
- Can You Expect to Receive “Mercy” from the Court?
- When You Are Speaking to the Police, When is Your Statement Protected by the Miranda Rights?
- Laws Governing Criminal Cases
- Useful Tips For Criminal Cases
- Hiring A Criminal Defense Attorney
- Domestic Violence
- Are You Eligible for Bail If You Have Been Charged With Domestic Violence?
- Domestic Violence: Charges and Defenses
- Orders of Protection
- Texting and Social Media: New Factors in Domestic Violence Cases
- What Will a Charge of Domestic Violence Entail?
- When Should You Contact An Attorney to Defend a Domestic Violence Charge?
- New York DWI Defense
- DWI Laws
- DWI Tips
- What Is The 1st Thing You Should Do After Being Arrested for DWI?
- What Are Common Misconceptions People Have About Being Charged with a Crime?
- Is There A Common DWI Arrest Scenario?
- How Public Will The Arrest Be?
- What Things Should People Not Do?
- What Should You Tell The Police?
- How Do You Prepare For Your First Visit?
- Field Sobriety Tests
- An Overview of Field Sobriety Tests Administered during a Police Stop and Investigation for DWI
- Common Misconceptions about Field Sobriety Tests
- When Should a Driver Undergo the Testing Requested by Police?
- Do the Police Use Testing as a Method of Creating Evidence to Use against the Motorist?
- The Walk and Turn Test
- Commercial Drivers and Police Stops
- How Will an Attorney Defend DWI Charges against a Commercial Driver?
- Case History: Field Sobriety Tests
- Hiring A DWI Attorney
- Driver's License
- Court System In New York
- Drugged DWI
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Police
- Video FAQ
- Case Stories
- Contact Us